Tuesday, March 26, 2013

So Sick

CD30

When the in-laws were up this weekend we cooked steaks on Saturday night. Later that night DH got up in the middle of the night and threw up, then got up a couple of hours later and had to throw up again.  The next day he was pretty miserable and he is still feeling pretty terrible today.  

Yesterday, not thinking, I put some of the leftover steak in my sandwich at lunch.  A couple hours later I was nauseous and threw up a bit at work, then I went home and had to pull over to throw up and then threw up again when I got home.  I was in pretty rough shape.  Last night I threw up ever 1/2 hour for like 3-4 hours, I couldn't even keep down water!  I was in the fetal position in our bathroom for half the night. 

So today I am home from work and will hopefully start feeling better soon.  DH is out at the doctors and I gave him a list of things to pick up:
Popsicles
Ginger ale
Gatorade

I am hoping to sooth my throat a bit with those popsicles and get some calories in me since I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday.  Gosh I sure hope this isn't what morning sickness is like!

1 comment:

  1. Ick that doesn't sound like fun at all. I hope you feel better soon. Jello is also good as well as saltines. Get better!

    ReplyDelete