Monday, March 4, 2013

Sonohystogram?


CD8

I had a nice weekend, pretty chill.  On Saturday I went to my friend’s house for brunch with a few other gal pals.  She was dog sitting her parent’s dog, who is a goldendoodle just like Winnie!  In fact they are from the same breeder in Alabama so maybe they are distant cousins or something!  So I brought Winnie with me and the two of them did not stop playing the whole time we were there.  They are both about 1.5 years old so they have A LOT of energy! (sorry i dont know how to turn the picture!)


On Saturday night we had friends over including our friends who were visiting from NY and the wife is about 7.5 months pregnant.  Sometimes the conversation was a little tough with all the pregnancy/baby stuff, but overall it was fine because nobody else there had kids so it wasn’t the main topic of conversation all night. 

So tomorrow I am going in for a sonohystogram, anybody have one of these?  I don’t really know what to expect but it is at my RE’s office and they said it will only take 10 minutes, so how bad can it be?  The only thing that makes me nervous is that they told me to take a lot of advil the morning of.  If anyone has any experience with this please let me know!  I am glad we are doing it on a forced break cycle, because heaven forbid a month goes by when something isn’t being shoved up my whoohaa!

And after the procedure I go back to waiting for this cycle to end.  Part of the reason why being on a break this cycle is so tough is because it means that we won’t have a chance to be pregnant before my cousin gives birth (I figured if I got pregnant before this then it would make it a lot easier).  Also I had visions of being able to tell people we were pregnant on mother’s day if this cycle had worked, and now that is not going to happen either.  I don’t know why I set myself up for disappointment by imagining these things like “we would be able to announce on xx date if this cycle works!”  well a girl can dream I guess!

just breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment