Sunday, March 24, 2013

CD28

So fertility friend says I am 9dpo, still don't believe that one.  I am usually pretty crampy by CD28, so I am a bit nervous that the red she devil is going to show up late this month which is no fun because:

1) it gives me hope that I am pregnant (when I am most likely not)
and
2) it delays me from starting my next cycle.  

The in-laws were up this weekend and things went pretty well.  They did not bring up IF at all which was nice, because who wants to discuss reproduction with their in-laws?  I got a little nervous at dinner one night when MIL kept telling us stories that "were secrets so don't tell anyone" umm ok if that is how she is with other people's secrets then what makes us think she won't talk about our IF.  It is not that we don't want other people to know about it, but we would rather it come from us so we get the correct story across.  I hate the idea of her telling neighbors about it behind our back.  

Other than that the visit went well.  We had some nice dinners and took them into Boston for lunch and to show them DH's office.  They brought their dog which is the same age as Winnie (although maybe 1/4 her size) and by the time they left this morning Winnie was exhausted:

photo.JPG 

The next 2 weeks will be pretty busy for me at work, and I am thankful for that.  I hope they go by quickly so by the time I blink it will be time to get medicated for IUI #6!  I will be glad when that is in the books and we can start to think of starting IVF.  It is pretty sad I have NO confidence in this last IUI round, but heck if I don't get my hopes up and we get a BFP it will be an exciting surprise.  

There have been a lot of BFP's and surprise BFP's on the Bump boards lately, and it is really nice to see, I sure hope this trend continues! 

This picture is random, but so true:

True story

No comments:

Post a Comment