Sunday, April 21, 2013

Tomorrow is the big day

The past week has gone by pretty quickly with everything going on in Boston.  On Friday many of my friends closer to the city were on "lock down" in their houses while the police looked for the marathon bombing terrorist.  

Thank goodness they found him on Friday night and everyone was allowed to go back outside.  I am also glad they were able to capture him alive. Although there can be no "good" explanation for all that they did, I do hope that having this person brought to justice will help the families of the victims heal (as much as they possible can).  

So tomorrow is ultra sound day.  Ever since I got my first beta back I have been both excited for and dreading this day.  It almost feels like tomorrow will be incredibly happy or overwhelmingly sad.  I just have to keep hope alive that we will see a baby in there and the baby will be well with a heart beat.  

We saw my mom today and she is eager for us to have the ultra sound so that we will tell my brother and SIL about the pregnancy.  She is looking forward to having somebody else in our family to talk to about it.  

true

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow!! I have my first IUI tomorrow, so big day for both of us!! I'll be prayin for a good ultrasound for you!! GL! I love the quote at the bottom! I need to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that today is the day!!! Can't wait to hear about your u/s!! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete