Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Beta #2 is in :)

It is slowly starting to sink in.  Today's beta went from 126 on Monday to 306 today - doubling time of 37.5 hours.  I think this was a big hurdle for me to get over to believe this might actually happen. 

They scheduled my ultra sound for Monday 4/22 which is a little over 2.5 weeks away.  I was hoping it would be sooner, but just thankful to be in this position. Going by when Fertility Friend said I ovulated, I should be due December 6th.

The other exciting news is that one of the women I manage is pregnant too.  She has a 5 year old and was having secondary IF and did her first round of clomid.  She is due about a week and a half before me!  It is too crazy since we started sharing our IF struggles with each other about a month ago.  I am so excited to be pregnant at the same time as her and have someone to talk to that is at the same stage and dealt with IF.  

As if the day couldn't get any better, I also had my annual review.  I got a 3.9% raise (which is great because I was thinking it would be less) and they promoted me from "supervisor" to "manager." 

I don't know how so much happiness can come within a weeks time.  The sad part is that I am starting to look around for a big blow to come, just because I can't believe how good things are going.  


1 comment: