Wednesday, April 10, 2013

5 weeks 4 days



I expected that once I got pregnant I would be blissfully happy all of the time.  And I am, but at the same time I am completely terrified that we will go in for the ultrasound on 4/22 and there won’t be a baby or a heartbeat and we will be crushed. 

I spoke to my mom and Brian about it and they tell me not to worry everything will be fine, but I just can’t seem to relax.  The last week I have been waking up in the middle of the night and unable to get back to sleep.   I know I have no indication something bad is going to happen, no bleeding or intense cramping and my betas were normal.  It just scares me how quickly I could be back to the longing and sadness of IF. 

I just need to keep repeating to myself “today I am pregnant and I love my baby.”

Still haven’t been feeling much of any symptoms, other than yesterday I was exhausted, but that is probably due mostly to the fact that I can’t sleep through the night.  

2 comments:

  1. All you can do is take one day at a time, just try to enjoy each day as much as you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure these feelings are normal and hope they dissipate quickly as time goes on! You are in my T&P!

    ReplyDelete