Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Still Doesn’t Feel Real


I don’t really have any symptoms of being pregnant yet, but some bloating/cramps that are sort of period like, but different.  They are hard to describe, more like a pain in a specific area rather than all over crampy like I would feel with AF.  I get a pang of fear several times during the day that this pregnancy won’t work out.  I am not sure when those will go away, but hopefully some of them will go away once I get beta #2 done tomorrow morning.

Brian keeps calling me “my pregnant wife” but it just seems so odd, like I don’t really believe he is referring to me.

My mom is going to put her house on the market soon and needed to get her septic system inspected yesterday.  Well the inspection failed and it looks like she is going to have to put in a whole new system which is like $20K I think.  She called me yesterday and asked to come over for us to help her research engineers and septic system installers.  DH and I thought telling her about our pregnancy would lighten her day.

So after she came over and we chatted a bit I said “well I have some news that will brighten your day, you are going to have another grandchild” and she looked at me and said “are you pregnant?” and I said “yes” and she immediately started to cry and gave us a big hug.  It was wonderful.  My mom has been a big support through all of this and it was so nice to see her so happy for us. 

We aren’t planning on telling anyone else for a while.  

Disney Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment