Thursday, August 30, 2012

Finally done with pills (well for now)

CD49:

Well I took my last dose of progesterone last night.  Now I have to just sit back and wait for the red she devil to show up before I can go in for CD3 b/w and u/s.  I am hoping she shows up soon!  

I am not sure if it is due to taking the progesterone but for the last couple of weeks my skin is that of a teenager!  Parts of it are so broken out and shiny and then the next patch is dry and flaky!  I hope once I get my period this goes away.  

Also I am not sure if it has anything to do with all these IF medications, but over the past few months I have gone up about 7-8 lbs in weight.  Could just be an Italian vacation followed by weddings and summer BBQ's but I haven't been these heavy in about 5 years.  So with the combination of weight gain and acne I am definitely not feeling stellar about my appearance these days.  

I am home today with Winnie since she has been having diarrhea in her crate for the past couple days.  Poor thing!  Although it is kind of nice staying with her and working from home, I hope that it isn't anything serious. 
She loves sitting in the chair in the office and looking out the window as I work!

No comments:

Post a Comment