Sunday, August 19, 2012

Still waiting...


Today is CD38 and still no sign of the red she devil :( So my RE has prescribed me Provera (progesterone) to take for the next 12 days. I am a bit surprised she is having me take it for so long - with my OB I think I took it 7 days to bring on a period.  I sort of feel like 12 days is overkill! My cycle is already 38 days long why not make it 50! YIKES!

In the mean time I am trying to stay busy.  We were up in VT for Brian's triathlon yesterday which was a ton of fun but meant we had to wake up at 4:40 in the morning.  We brought Winnie with us and she stayed over in the hotel with us for the first time.  She did pretty well - although I think she had a bad dream at about 2:30 am and gave out a bark then went over to Brian and put her head on his arm as if to say "daddy I am scared" but then she went back to sleep and all was well. 

We also finally put together the office in the room on our first floor that has been vacant since we moved in the house in April 2011!  Now we can finally use the room!  We are making the old office the new "gym" which I am also super excited about.  I think we have been putting setting up the new rooms off because we would always come back to "well when the guest room becomes the baby room..." and since that is at least 9+ months off at this point there is no reason we can't use those rooms now.  Below is the new office!  I am currently blogging from it at 6:30 am on a Sunday!  Can you tell I have issues sleeping?

So basically I am just waiting for the red she devil and then I am on my way!  Clomid and Trigger shot are ready to go.  


  +

No comments:

Post a Comment