Thursday, August 23, 2012

Some Improvement?

CD:42

I think I starting to see a little improvement in my skin...might be the new toner I started using, but hopefully whatever craziness my hormones were going through is over that was causing the break outs.  

Still taking the progesterone to kick start the red she devil...so just waiting waiting.  That is one thing I dislike about this - the waiting.  Waiting to start a new cycle, waiting for tests to be run, waiting to find the right medicine and doses that will make me ovulate.  I try to be a patient person but it really gets to me.  

I have been trying to keep myself busy with projects.  Below is one I completed last weekend.  I took a rather hideous looking picture that DH picked up at a yard sale and painted over the painting with chalkboard paint.  The frame the picture was in is quite nice so we are left with a nice portable chalkboard that we can use for dinner parties and other events.  
I wrote a quote in it today because I am not sure what we are having for dinner tonight!  Hopefully I can improve my handwriting and artwork by using it more frequently!


No comments:

Post a Comment