Thursday, August 16, 2012

Drop it like it’s hot


 My temp dropped to 96.5 this morning so I know the red she devil is on her way shortly.  I also have a serious pizza face today.  I don’t mind her coming though – not being on any medication this cycle, I had very low hopes of getting a BFP.  I sort of want her to show up now so we can get this IUI show on the road.

The only thing I am nervous about is the timing – if she shows up today CD3 will be on Saturday when we are up in VT for DH’s triathlon.  But last cycle they let me do the b/w & US on CD4 so I imagine I could do that again.  My RE’s office has a 3 pm cut off for each “day” so I am hoping she shows up after 3 today so our timing is better.  

I find myself imaginary planning out the next cycle…if I get my period on this day then I will have my check in appointment CD12 which will be this day…etc of course it never actually turns out the way I plan.  It always frustrates me that all these processes are going on in my body but I have no control over them!

No comments:

Post a Comment