Monday, August 20, 2012

Not the answer I was looking for



CD39: still no sign of red she devil.  I started taking the provera 2 days ago.  I am still sort of hoping that she shows up before the 12 days of provera I have to take is done.  I called my RE and asked why they prescribe it for 12 days when my ob/gyn only had me take the same dose for 7.  Sadly I missed the call back and the message they left just said “sometimes people don’t get their periods from only 7 days so the doctors usually prescribe it for 12 to be safe.  So I will wait.

I am sort of second guessing things I did this month thinking “maybe if I didn’t go on those two 13 mile runs my period wouldn’t have stalled out. “ but honestly it probably stalled out because I have taken any Clomid, etc for a few months and my cycle is reverting back to it’s normal no period ways.  Also my face is still going crazy – I am going to have to wear a brown bag over my head if this keeps up! 

Fertility Friend decided to give me some “free VIP days” I wish this extra info would tell me something other than “no you still don’t ovulate”  Ugh if this cycle gets any longer it won’t fit on the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment