Thursday, May 2, 2013

Checking In

8 weeks 3 days today!  Things are going well, not much to report on the symptoms front.  

I am still on The Bump almost daily.  First I go to 3TC to check on my ladies because it is just the board that my mouse goes to first!  Then I head over to PAIF, but there usually isn't that much activity over there.  If I am bored I go to December 2013, but it is hard to handle all of that.  I know I shouldn't vent about other boards, but after going through IF I get fed up with some of the stupidity over there. 

 I guess one of the nice things about 3TC and PAIF (aside from random posts) is that the women on these boards are 1) educated about trying to make a baby 2) Have too much going on to post stupid stuff!  I guess the month board is good for a read, but I just don't see myself becoming a big part of that board.  

My mom listed her home for sale 2 days ago and she already has a full asking price offer!  The real estate market is crazy this spring!  I just hope she is able to find a new home to buy - that will be the tricky part!  I really hope she moves into town near us!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congrats to your Mom! That's awesome.

    I can see what you mean about the 3TC board. I've only been part of it for a week and it's already changed my perspective and I'm so thankful. I wish I had ventured over there sooner - thanks for encouraging me.

    Glad to hear you're doing well with symptoms! yay 8 weeks 3 days!

    ReplyDelete