Monday, May 6, 2013

Last Day of Crinone!

I have been taking Crinone (progesterone suppositories) since I found out I was pregnant and today is the day when the RE said I could stop! Taking it wasn't super bad, I consider myself lucky that I didn't have to take PIO shots like some ladies have to. 

My progesterone levels were good when I did my beta, but I am slightly nervous about stopping the progesterone, even though it should be fine at this point.  I am excited that not taking the progesterone will get our sessy time back on track.  It isn't super fun doing the dance when you are to use suppositories - that is for sure!

Other than that things are going well.  I had a craving for chocolate milk so I enjoyed some when I got into work this morning!

Do things define your.

No comments:

Post a Comment