Sunday, May 19, 2013

Week 11 Update




How Far Along: 11 weeks
Total Weight Gain: I think I actually lost a lb this week so maybe just +1
Maternity Clothes: Nope, just the belly band
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Still having some sleeping issues
Best Moment This Week: Not baby related but we had my mom's surprise 65th birthday party last night and it was awesome!  My mom was totally surprised and so thankful!
Miss Anything: Normal sleeping, having to worry about what foods to avoid
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: Hmm not really, I made banana bread this week and I have been eating it like crazy
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Not really, overeating still makes me sick
Gender: Not yet
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Getting up to pee at night, slightly swollen breasts, my eczema is getting worse

Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On

Feeling: I am feeling really good.  My mom keeps asking how I am feeling each time I see her and I always reply "great" because really I feel quite good.  At first I was scared not to have morning sickness, but I am starting to believe I am much better off this way!
Exercise: I am still doing well - ran or lifted weights every day this week. Took Winnie for a run in the woods this morning.  Of course she found the small patch of mud to play in, ha.
Looking Forward To: N/T scan ultrasound on Friday the 24th and telling Brian's parents that night!  I can't wait to tell them they are going to be grandparents!!
Next Appointment: May 24th

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute way to give baby updates!! I just saw that on Pinterest and hope I get to do it one day also :) Congrats!! (In case I haven;t told you that yet lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 11 weeks already! I am thinking you are definitely better off without morning sickness :-) Have fun telling your in-laws soon!

    ReplyDelete