Sunday, May 5, 2013

Week 9 Update

Still no real bump, anything there is just a bit of bloat!


How Far Along: 9 weeks
Total Weight Gain: Last time I weighed myself I was still +2
Maternity Clothes: Nope, but I used the belly band with some tighter fitting work clothes this week
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Still not sleeping super great, waking up in the middle of the night and tossing a bit
Best Moment This Week: Starting to read the pregnancy books that my SIL lent me
Miss Anything: normal sleeping and coffee.
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: Fruit salad - we are getting into yummy fruit season!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: I ate a bit too much cheese this week and I think I found my limit.
Gender: not yet
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Tired.  Some days not too bad and some days I am crazy tired.  I still get light cramps every few days, slightly different than period cramps, more like a pulling sensation.  I also had 2 migraines this past week.  Not sure if the migraines are due to spring allergies or hormone changes.

Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Feeling: Each week that goes by with no issues I feel better and better about this baby sticking around.  Brian and I started to talk about names and what to do next!
Exercise: Still doing well with the exercise - I am better working out during the week than on weekends.  This week I ran 3 days and lifted weights 2 days.
Looking Forward To: My appointment this week!
Next Appointment: May 10th

1 comment:

  1. GL at this week's appt! I hope you start sleeping better very soon.

    ReplyDelete