Sunday, May 12, 2013

Week 10 Update


Brian said he can see some growth there, probably a combination of bloat and mother's day eats!  I was going to take the picture in the dress I had on for mother's day, but you couldn't see much, so here you have sweats and a t-shirt!  Lucky you!

How Far Along: 10 weeks
Total Weight Gain: I believe still about +2
Maternity Clothes: Nope
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Sleep is not my strong suit right now...
Best Moment This Week: First OB appointment and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat (177 bpm) on the doppler)
Miss Anything: Normal sleeping
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: Not really, but I have been enjoying popsicles a lot lately. 
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Eating too much makes me feel queasy
Gender: not yet, although if you believe old wives tails then the fast heart beat means it's a girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Getting up to pee a lot at night, heartburn and some cramps. 

Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Feeling: Hearing the heartbeat on the doppler really put me at ease.  With a heart beat that strong at 10 weeks I am feeling pretty good at this point. 
Exercise: Doing well, still haven't run more than about 3.5 miles at a time and I walk up the big hills, but I feel strong.  Although I have noticed I am more out of breathe lately. 
Looking Forward To: Next ultrasound the week of May 20th.
Next Appointment: Week of May 20th

No comments:

Post a Comment