Monday, June 3, 2013

Week 13 Update

I am in that weird fat rather than bump phase...



How Far Along: 13 weeks
Total Weight Gain: Still hanging at +1.5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Mixture of loose skirts and maternity pants.  I haven’t ventured back into trying on regular clothes lately…but I think I may this week, possibly with the belly band
 Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Still the sleep issue, but I only had to get out of bed once this week due to being restless.
Best Moment This Week: Telling people at work including my boss.  He confirmed that I could work a reduced schedule when I come back from maternity leave and I am very thankful for that.
 Miss Anything: We went to a BBQ at a friend’s house on Saturday night and I missed having a drink or two out on the patio.
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: Ice cream!  But I haven’t really gotten any to soothe my craving because there isn’t a decent ice cream place close enough!
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Not so much anymore, I have been feeling less of the queasiness I felt between weeks 7-11
Gender: Not yet
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Getting up to pee at night, heartburn
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On 
Feeling: Remarkably well, I sometimes forget I am pregnant during the day because I don’t feel any different!
Exercise: Still trucking!  It has been in the 90’s for the last 3 days around here so I went for walks over the weekend instead of runs.  It cooled off this morning so I took Winnie for a run in the rain.
Looking Forward To: OB appointment on Friday
Next Appointment: June 7th

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are already 13 weeks! Looking good mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are going very well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you're feeling well! GL with your next appt!

    ReplyDelete