Monday, June 17, 2013

15 Week Update

Don't expect a corresponding fruit every week!  I have only been getting the ones I know I will eat!

How Far Along: 15 weeks
Total Weight Gain: I think I am about +2-3lbs at this point.
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much have given up on the belly band.  Doing mostly maternity pants and stretchy skirts/dresses, but still in normal shirts.
 Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Hasn't been too terrible, mostly going to bed around 9:30/10pm and waking up around 5/5:30am, with of course, some midnight wake ups
Best Moment This Week: Asking my cousin a bunch of pregnancy/baby questions I had been wondering about.  I finished reading What to Expect When you are Expecting and I had some follow up questions!
 Miss Anything: nope
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: Still on the lemonade kick, although I try not to drink more than one glass a day because there is really no redeeming qualities to it nutritionally.  I have also been on an omelet kick at work, I get an egg white omelet with mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach and cheddar 2-3 times per week.  I am usually not a big egg person.
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Not really.  I had a few times where I felt a bit nauseous  but it passed pretty quickly.  
Gender: July 9th!  Getting excited as we are about 3 weeks away! 
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: not all that many.  
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On 
Feeling: Feeling good.  Aside from still being tired, I feel really good. 
Exercise: Great!  My cousin lent me her dog's training collar that they aren't using any more.  I tried it out on winnie during this morning's run and it totally stopped her from pulling.  This will be a life saver when I get big.  
Looking Forward To: Getting the guest room set up for my mom (she will be staying with us because she sold her house and hasn't found a new one yet).  Once the guest room is complete we will start on the nursery!
Next Appointment: July 9th

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little bump! I'm also on a lemonade kick too except strawberry flavored! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see an update! That's great that you're feeling so good.

    You must tell me more about this training collar! My dog does not seem to know how to walk without pulling.

    ReplyDelete