Monday, June 24, 2013

16 Week Update

I totally bought an avocado at the store this week, but then I used it, so sorry no avocado in the picture!  Sorry you can't see much since I am wearing black!

How Far Along: 1 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 3.5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants - yes, maternity shirts - no.  And lots of loose skirts and dresses.
 Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: I still wake up 1-2 times per night, but don't usually have to get out of bed for extended periods of time.  
Best Moment This Week: Hmm tough one this week -nothing major happend so I will just say spending time with my extended family!
 Miss Anything: nope
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: I have been craving soft serve ice cream.  We don't have many places close enough for me to walk to, and it hasn't gotten bad enough that I want to get in the car to go get some. 
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope, looks like I am past that!  Although we had Chinese food at a family party yesterday and it didn't sit super well. 
Gender: July 9th!  2 more weeks! ahhh!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: I have started getting noticeably hungrier.  I bought a bunch of snacks to put in my work drawer and car so that I can grab something when the hangry strikes! 
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On 
Feeling: I feel good, but I am sort of waiting to start showing - nobody can really tell I am pregnant yet.  I notice my stomach is bigger, but not enough for others to really see yet.  I am hoping for more growth over the next 2 weeks because it would feel funny to know the sex of the baby and still not really be showing!
Exercise: Exercise was good this week - still running and lifting weights.  It has been getting hot this past week so I need to make sure not to push it hard. 
Looking Forward To: Getting our rooms set up!  We pretty much finished up the guest room for my mom, and we ordered some furniture for our bedroom.  Once those are all set it will be full steam ahead nursery!  I pretty much picked out the crib I want this weekened based on how Baby Bargains reviewed the maker and looking at other options.
Next Appointment: July 9th

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for that baby bump to actually start showing! Yay July 9th! That's so soon!

    ReplyDelete