Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The meds have left the building

One of the things I have been most excited about since our BFP (other than the whole being pregnant part), was the fact that I had left over medication from IUI #6 that we didn't have to go through with.  I have been looking forward to making it to the second trimester so that I felt confident enough to email the OOP Meds program and get matched up with ladies that needed my meds.  

The OOP Meds program matched me up with 4 separate ladies that needed my meds, and I shipped the last one out yesterday.  Brian and I were so fortunate to have the IF coverage that we did.  When I total up how much the meds would have cost without coverage it breaks my heart. 

 I can't tell you how good it felt when I got an email from a med recipient that said "this donation will allow us to go through with IVF #2." There is no better feeling!

3 comments:

  1. That is such a great thing you did for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so wonderful of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so wonderful that it made me tear up. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete