Thursday, June 6, 2013

Spreadsheets are my thing



So I have always been a list maker, ever since I was younger.  Starting when I was 12 I would go to the mall with my mom and I would always have a list of the clothes I wanted to buy for going back to school. So it makes sense that when starting to think about a registry I am going full force with the spreadsheet! 

Something about how organized spreadsheets are calms the overwhelmed feeling I get when thinking about registering.  I can put down items I think I will want to include over the next few months so I have everything in one place when the time comes.  I can make tabs to compare “big ticket” items like strollers and cribs. 

I got a very nice email from my cousin that said she and my other cousin (who both have young babies) were willing to lend me anything they won’t need for their babies when Lucky comes.  This would be great because then I wouldn’t have to register for some of the infant-6 months items that I may not use for very long anyway.  Between my SIL and two cousins we have both boys and girls so they said whichever sex I have I can also borrow clothes (as long as the sizing makes sense). 


I have my monthly OB appointment tomorrow!  DH won’t be going with me because I figured they will just be weighing me, taking blood pressure, etc. Although I do hope I get to hear the heartbeat on the Doppler again.  

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome about your cousins! I'm sure that will be SO helpful. (PS - that is so me with the spreadsheets! Making lists is totally my thing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely a list maker too! So great that you have awesome cousins that you can borrow from!

    ReplyDelete