Friday, June 28, 2013

Not Pregnancy Related – Mom living with us Day 1



So my mom recently sold her house (she lived in the same town as us) and moved in with Brian and I while she continues to try to find a new house.  You would think the selling your house part is stressful, but with today’s market she is having trouble finding a house because there is so much competition! 

I was never really worried about my mom coming to stay with us because she is very helpful, quiet, not nosey, etc.  She moved in yesterday and walked Winnie last night because I got home late due to a flat tire. Now today she is taking my car to get the tire fixed and an oil change while I am at work.  She is retired so she will be walking Winnie midday each day so we don’t need to have the dog walker come.

So overall Day 1 has been a huge success! Ha I don’t know if every day will be this good, but I think she is trying to be as helpful to us as possible while she is living with us since she has free time and will be at the house while we are at work. 


Brian and I just have to remember not to walk around the house half naked now! Ha.  


2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds like a huge help!! She got their just it time to help with the flat tire and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your mom's so helpful! Having my mother stay with us would be a bit of a nightmare. I hope she finds a great house!

    ReplyDelete