Monday, July 1, 2013

17 Week Update

We had an onion this week - how exciting!


How Far Along: 17 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 4 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants - yes, some maternity shirts now, but mostly regular shirts that are long. 
 Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: I only really had 1 bad sleep night this week where I had to get up and do something else for an hour.  I answered some work emails and my coworker thought her email was messed up because I emailed her at 3 am.  I told her "no it is my sleep that is messed up"
Best Moment This Week: I started to feel some movement!  It feels like very light vibrations.  Like a little vrrrr.  It is lower than I expected it to be.  I felt a lot of them while we were watching the movie Get Him to The Greek, so I am thinking the baby has a good sense of humor ;)
 Miss Anything: nope
Movement: see above!
Food Cravings: Soft serve ice cream and popsicles!
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope.
Gender: July 9th!  1 more week!  
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Baby movement and I am hungrier
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On 
Feeling: I am loving the movement!  Any sign that things are going well is totally welcome!
Exercise: It has been really humid this past week, so my running has suffered a bit.  I still go out with full intention to run 3 miles, but I end up walking some of it because of hills or just being scared that it is too much for my body.  I am still doing well with the w
Looking Forward To: Getting our rooms set up!  We pretty much finished up the guest room for my mom, and we ordered some furniture for our bedroom.  Once those are all set it will be full steam ahead nursery!  I pretty much picked out the crib I want this weekened based on how Baby Bargains reviewed the maker and looking at other options.
Next Appointment: July 9th

2 comments:

  1. OMG that is so exciting that you felt movement!! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!

    ReplyDelete