Wednesday, July 31, 2013

22 Week Update

Sorry my update is late!  Busy weekend!

How Far Along: 22 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 4-5lbs I expected to be up more at this point, but I am sure it will hit at some point!
Maternity Clothes: Yes
 Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Has gotten a bit better this past week.  I still get up around 4ish to go to the bathroom and have a difficult time getting back to sleep some nights.
Best Moment This Week: Going to Lake Placid to watch Brian compete in the Ironman!
 Miss Anything: Not being able to sleep through the night
Movement: Definitely has picked up this past week – I feel her every day.  I mostly feel her at night right before I go to sleep.
Food Cravings: Soft serve ice cream still!  Up in Lake Placid I think I had one a day!
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope.  But my appetite hasn’t really increased all that much.
Gender: GIRL! 
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Waking up to pee, better skin
J at least right now!
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On 
Feeling: I feel good both physically and mentally!  Brian admits sometimes he forgets I am pregnant because my belly isn’t that big.  I was happy that I felt good over the weekend at the Ironman because it was a long weekend!  The day of the race we woke up at 3:40 am and I was walking around and cheering people on most of the day, it was a long day, but I didn’t feel more tired than I normally would.  
Exercise: I didn’t get a chance to exercise over the weekend while at the race, but I walked around so much there that I am sure I put in some miles.  This morning I went for a 3.5 mile run that felt great because it was a bit cooler than it was last week (it was maybe 65 out, which is awesome running weather).  I still walked up the big hill though.
Looking Forward To: Now that Brian has finished the Ironman, he will have more free time to do baby things!  So it is full steam ahead!  We want to look at more cribs this weekend and buy a nice camera.  
Next Appointment: August 7th


2 comments: