Monday, August 5, 2013

23 Week Update

Wow grapefruit week!  Crazy!  I don't really feel like I have a baby the size of a grapefruit in me though. Brian made me have a huge goofy smile in this pic!



How Far Along: 23 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 5lbs on my home scale, we will see what it is tomorrow at the doctors appointment
Maternity Clothes: Yes
 Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Not too bad this week, I only had to go downstairs to watch tv once!
Best Moment This Week: Brian feeling Lucky kick from the outside!  Now he wants me to let him know when I feel her kicking if he is around so he can feel her too.
 Miss Anything: not really
Movement: Certain days I feel a lot of movement and then the next day I feel hardly anything for the whole day!
Food Cravings: Not too much, nothing I would say I HAVE to have.
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope. Still not unusually hungry either.
Gender: GIRL! 
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Waking up to pee, I have been getting Charlie horses in my half muscle right when I wake up in the morning, I will check with the doctor about these this week.
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On 
Feeling: I am feeling really good.  They say the 2nd trimester is when people feel the best and that is definitely the case for me.  I am wondering if they will schedule my glucose test when I am at the doctors tomorrow. 
Exercise: Now that the weather doesn’t seem to be super hot, I am able to go out for more runs.  Lately it is sort of a run/walk combo – run, walk up hill, run, get some cramps, stop.  So it isn’t the best quality of runs, but at least I am still chugging along!
Looking Forward To: Painting the nursery next weekend!  We have been on a roll ordering things: chair, dresser, mirror, rug and hopefully crib next weekend.  I can’t wait to see it starting to come together, I have been saving ideas for a nursery for years and now I am excited to have it all come together.  I will post some pictures of our progress this week in a blog post. 
Next Appointment: August 6th (aka tomorrow!)


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your nursery!! I'm glad you are feeling great and have been able to keep up your workouts. I really need to get some motivation from you!

    ReplyDelete