Sunday, August 25, 2013

25 Week Update/Babymoon

We got back from our babymoon last night and we had a wonderful time visiting Ireland.  We spent about 7 days in Ireland and visited Dublin, Kilkenny, Killarney, Dingle and Galway.  It was really beautiful there and the people were extremely friendly.  All in all it was a great trip!

While we were there I took my 25 week bump picture, and what better place to take it than the Guinness factory!
 I wasn't too concerned about traveling overseas while pregnant because I hadn't had any complications.  Things went well while we were there - no sickness, I wasn't too tired, etc the only part that wasn't great was the flights - I didn't like sitting in one place for that long without a lot of room to move around.  The only downfall was that I couldn't drink!  I did steal several sips of Brian's beers though!

The best part about traveling while pregnant is wearing maternity pants!  Ha. Normally halfway through a trip my pants begin to get tight...but not this time!

Here are some more fun pictures of our trip!

 Me at a pretty garden in Dublin
Brian and I in front of Temple Bar

Brian and I at a garden in Kilkenny

Ruins in Kells

We stayed at a farm B&B one night outside of Kilkenny and I made friends with a little piglet!

There are a lot of castles in Ireland!  Here we are at the castle in Cahir

Mmmm Fish & Chips!

Brian enjoying a cappuccino in Killarney

Me by the beautiful countryside outside of Dingle

Brian's attempt at a maternity shoot ;)

The Cliffs of Moher

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow you look absolutely amazing!!! Sounds and looks like y'all had a fabulous Babymoon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I am eagerly awaiting your next update ;)

      Delete