Monday, July 15, 2013

So this week I am doing the 19/20 week picture as one.  The reason for this is because my bump pictures have always been 1 week behind my due date.  My bump pictures have been based off of my 8 week ultrasound dating instead of my actual due date.  Well it is getting confusing, so I am doing a combo week so my updates match up with my due date!  And yes, that is my dog’s nose in the picture this week J




How Far Along: 19/20 weeks
Total Weight Gain: +4lbs still, but I haven’t weighed myself after the weekend so it may be more!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, definitely pants.  Shirts I am still mostly in regular shirts.  I did go to Old Navy this past week to try on some pants/shirts, but the maternity section there was TERRIBLE so I ended up going to the regular clothes clearance section and getting some larger cheap shirts that will give me room to grow.
 Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Meh, still not good.  Some nights it is fine – Friday night I slept from 10pm straight to 5 am without waking up, then fell back asleep 6 am – 7am and that was pretty amazing!  Last night I tossed and turned a lot so I got maybe 5 hours all chopped up. Just depends on the night.
Best Moment This Week: Finding out we are having a healthy baby girl!!!
 Miss Anything: nope
Movement: Not so much.   Sometimes I think I am feeling some more movement, but I can’t tell.  I really hope it picks up.
Food Cravings: Twizzlers.  Luckily I told my mom this and she just happened to pick up a bag at the store, just one of the awesome things about having my mom live with us!
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope.
Gender: GIRL!  If you missed my reveal post, we announced it to family using pink silly string.  My brother got it on video- too funny!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Other than the not sleeping well, I really don’t have many symptoms.  Although it is supposed to be in the 90s here all week so I am sure that will bring on some fatigue.
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On 
Feeling:  The anatomy scan made me feel really good this week!  I was getting nervous about not feeling movement, but seeing our little girl dance around in there meant I should be feeling it soon!  The one thing that annoys me right now is how often people say to me “You don’t even look pregnant.”  I know they are saying it as a nice thing, but to someone who has gone through IF I immediately think “is something wrong?  Is the baby not big enough??” so that freaks me out a bit.  Although most people I spoke to said they didn’t pop until about 5 months, so I will probably see some good growth in the next few weeks.
Exercise: I made sure to go for a run/walk this morning before it got too hot.  It went well and I hope I can do that again sometime this week.  If the heat is too bad in the morning I may try to work out at the gym at work – maybe the elliptical one day this week. 
Looking Forward To: I hope to go crib/stroller shopping this weekend if we have time.

Next Appointment: August 7th

3 comments:

  1. I love your bump! Again, congrats on the girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is so cute!! Glad your baby girl is healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl!!!! Yay,...congrats!!! So happy for you and I love your shirt too! :-)

    ReplyDelete