Sunday, June 9, 2013

Week 14 Update

 
 
How Far Along: 14 weeks
Total Weight Gain: Still hanging at +2 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Mixture of loose skirts and maternity pants.  I wore some work pants with the belly band this past week and it kept bunching up and drove me nuts, so I may stick with my bigger regular pants and maternity pants!
 Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Our bigger bed arrived yesterday!  I am hoping it will help with my sleep troubles (or at least allow me not to wake Brian up every time I turn over)
Best Moment This Week: Hearing Lucky's heart beat at my OB appointment.
 Miss Anything: I went to my godson's baptism today and at the luncheon after it there was a lot of stuff I couldn't eat (or wasn't sure if I could or not).
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: Lemonade!
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope, it looks like I am over the few weeks of "sour" tummy that I had during the first tri.
Gender: Not yet, but the ultrasound is scheduled for July 9th!!  1 more month!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Sometimes at night I have been feeling a little crampy. 
Belly Button In or Out: In 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On 
Feeling: Still feeling good!  It is funny how when you are pregnant people seem to ask you that every time they see you!
Exercise: Doing well.  Although I am ready to ditch Winnie on some of these runs because when the temp gets above 72 she likes to find patches of shade and lay down mid run!  She is totally cramping my style ;)
Looking Forward To: My coworker coming back to work on Monday (she is due the same week as me and has been in India for 2 months!)
Next Appointment: July 9th

2 comments:

  1. I drank lemonade through my entire pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet thing you were able to do with your meds.....that's got to be a great feeling! Congrats on hearing your little ones heart beat.....and you look great by the way!!! Glowing! :-)

    ReplyDelete