Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Week Update

I cut my hair on Saturday!  It is a little shorter than I wanted, but I do like it!


How Far Along: 31 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 10-11 lbs.  My home scale says 10, but I was up 11lbs at my doctor’s appointment
Maternity Clothes: For sure!
 Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Still on my wake up between 2-4 am and go downstairs to watch tv for an hour kick.
 Best Moment This Week: Finding out that Lucky is doing well!
 Miss Anything: Not really anything this week.

Movement: Lots of movement, and I love it!
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope.
Gender: GIRL! 
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: It is getting harder to breathe when I put my shoes on and shave my legs, I have to take a deep breath before going down to do those things.    
Belly Button In or Out: In during the morning and half out at night…we are getting closer to full out at night though.
Wedding Rings On or Off: On, I have been lucky that nothing seems to have swelled up yet.
Feeling: I am feeling much better after the nurse called me on Friday and said that Lucky is doing well.  Even though she is in the 30th percentile, they said they don’t worry unless she is under the 10th percentile.  They said my amniotic fluid is normal, but on the low side, so I have to make sure I keep my liquid intake up.
Exercise:  Still doing weights/squats and trying to take Winnie for longer walks.
Looking Forward To: Starting to paint the bench that will be going in Lucky’s room.  Brian and I have been sanding it down for the past few weekends and it is almost at painting stage!

 Next Appointment: October 10th


2 comments: