Monday, September 16, 2013

29 Week Update

There is Winnie sneaking in the picture again!


How Far Along: 29 weeks
Total Weight Gain: Still hovering between 8-9 lbs gained.  Even though my weight hasn’t increased significantly, my belly looks bigger, so that is the important thing I guess!
Maternity Clothes: Yes
 Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Last night I slept 7 hours straight without waking up and it was glorious.  When I did wake up I was like “whoa what just happened”  I guess I am so used to waking up constantly through the night!
Best Moment This Week: Picking up the glider for Lucky’s room.  Now that we have all but one piece of furniture in there we can begin to hang things on the wall. 
 Miss Anything: Still missing running a bit.  Brian went for a 10 mile run this morning before work and he said “what did you do this morning” and I said “I took Winnie on a nice walk” I guess it is just tough for me to go from running down to walking.  Although yesterday we took Winnie on a lengthy walk through some trails that had hills and that was a pretty decent work out.  I should just be grateful that I am still able to go on walks!

Movement: Definitely kicking more throughout the day now.  At first it was mostly morning then night time, but now she is active at points during the day too.
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope.
Gender: GIRL! 
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: My back has been a little achy this week. 
Belly Button In or Out: In, but at night it looks like it is getting ready to pop out, then the next morning it is back in.  At the beginning I thought my belly button was too much of an “inny” to pop out, but now I don’t think that is the case.
Wedding Rings On or Off: On 
Feeling: I have been feeling good, but still a little weary about “being small” as it seems everyone I meet that I haven’t seen in a while says “wow you are so small” meaning my belly size (not my overall person size as I am an averaged size person).  I am sure in the end I will look back on this and think that being smaller in the belly was a good thing at this point and an easier way to go through pregnancy, but right now I just wish I had a nice big belly.  In a lot of my clothes I still look like I am in the “fat” stage of pregnancy and not the “big beautiful belly” stage. 
Exercise:  I covered this above for the most part.  I am trying to stay active even though running isn’t in the cards anymore. 
Looking Forward To: Birthday/anniversary week – this week is Brian’s birthday then our 4th anniversary then my birthday!  Busy week!

 Next Appointment: September 24th


1 comment:

  1. Squeeee!! Love the belly!
    Happy birthday/anniversary/birthday! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete