Monday, September 23, 2013

30 Week Update



How Far Along: 30 weeks
Total Weight Gain: I feel like my home scale is broken. I weighed myself this morning and it says I am up 9 lbs, but I feel like I am up more. I will find out tomorrow at my OB appointment!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, mixed with some non-maternity shirts
 Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Meh, still waking up in the night and not able to get back to sleep – looks like it will be this way for good.
Best Moment This Week: Birthday/Anniversary week was good all around – lots of yummy eats and fun!
 Miss Anything: Running.  My friends are training for a ½ marathon that I did with them last year and it feels weird sitting on the sidelines while they train.

Movement: Lots of lovely movement!  Not every hour is filled with kicks, but during her active time she sure is active!
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope.
Gender: GIRL! 
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Some light heartburn.   
Belly Button In or Out: In, but getting closer to being out
Wedding Rings On or Off: On 
Feeling: We shall see how I am feeling after my appointment tomorrow.  If I am still measuring small I will go in for an ultrasound – I am hoping if that is the case that the u/s will show that all is well with Lucky, it is just the way I am carrying her.  I have had some real moments of panic this week that things aren’t right, so I would like all of those fears to be put to rest at the appointment.  I am also a little nervous that I may not have gained any weight since I was last at the OB 3 weeks ago.  
Exercise:  Still doing weights/squats and trying to take Winnie for longer walks.
Looking Forward To: OB appointment tomorrow

 Next Appointment: September 24th


No comments:

Post a Comment