Thursday, September 26, 2013

Couple of things & a Nursery Progress Update

I went for my regular OB appointment on Tuesday (this one was 3 weeks after that last time I was there).  All seemed good except I am still measuring small from the outside so she had me go get an ultrasound a few days later. 

I had the ultrasound today and it seemed to go well - they do it at a different location by an ultrasound tech, so now I have to wait for my doctor to call me with the official results.  Lucky was moving around like crazy!  She is in a breech position currently, but the tech said she has plenty of time to move.  Her position made it hard for the tech to get some pictures and confirm that she is still a girl.  She said she looks to be about 2 lbs 10 oz, which Dr. Google says puts her a bit behind my OB "official" due date by a little over a week, but since I know I ovulated late this doesn't really bother me.  Now I just have to sit tight for the official word from the OB.  

For your viewing pleasure, a picture of Lucky's profile:

And now for a nursery progress update.  We have gotten a few things delivered, but it is still far from complete, as we still need to hang things on the walls and I need to finish sanding and painting the bench that is in the garage.  

This one is random that I found on my camera - it is our bunny Stewie out playing in the backyard. 

Here is a picture of the nursery in progress - we picked up the glider and put down the rug, plus we got some items to hang on the walls. 

Here is the dresser and the mirror on the floor.  On top of the dresser is the diaper cake that my coworker made me!  

Winnie of course wanted to pose in the nursery.

Here is a picture of the crib plus some prints I got from etsy and framed.  The theme of yellow and gray with giraffes and elephants is coming alive!
I saw this poster on pinterest.com a while back.  My mom found it on allposters.com and got it for us!


Hopefully the nursery will be complete for my next nursery update post!






 

3 comments:

  1. I just love all of the colors you have put together. Everything looks so nice, clean and crisp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the nursery!!! And love Lucky's little profile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete