Monday, September 2, 2013

27 Week Update

Sorry for my devil eyes this week!

 
 
How Far Along: 27 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 8lbs.  I am expecting to see some solid increases each week from here on out.
Maternity Clothes: Yes
 Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Not too terrible, but I still have very choppy nights.  It isn't because I am uncomfortable because of the pregnancy, I think it is more hormones and my usual sleep craziness. 
Best Moment This Week: Reaching the 3rd trimester!  I can hardly believe it. Also the crib was delivered and we rolled out the rug in the nursery.  It is starting to look like a nursery in there and Brian and I really love it.  I can't wait to keep working on it.  
 Miss Anything: not really
Movement: I don't feel movement all the time - when I am walking around or busy I usually don't feel anything.  When I sit down for a while I begin to feel her kick.  Brian loves to feel the kicks too.
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: No, I had a few days where my stomach was a bit sour, but it seems to have gone away. 
Gender: GIRL! 
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: I have outgrown most of my bras!  It is time to go up a size!  My cousin and SIL both recommended getting some nursing bras at this point because I will need them down the line anyway. 
Belly Button In or Out: In, but I can definitely see that it is changing.
Wedding Rings On or Off: On 
Feeling: The knowledge that if she came out now she has a good chance of surviving somewhat puts me at ease, but not all that much.  I am still in the phase where if I don't feel her move for a while I start go get nervous, even though movement won't be regular until 28 weeks.
Exercise: I went for a couple runs and kept up with my lifting this week.  Yesterday I did yard work (hedge trimming, weeding) for a couple of hours and that made my muscles pretty sore!
Looking Forward To: My appointment tomorrow and hearing her heartbeat!

Next Appointment: September 3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment