Tuesday, October 8, 2013

32 Week Update

Please just ignore my whole head in this picture...
How Far Along: 32 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 10-11 lbs.  Still holding steady between 10-11 lbs, but I will get the official number at the doctor’s on thursday
Maternity Clothes: You bet
 Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Sleep is still tough, especially this week because it is quarter end at work and that is a very busy week for an accountant!  So I get home late, but then can’t sleep because my mind is buzzing.
 Best Moment This Week: Hanging up the mirror in Lucky’s room!  Sure there may be gaping holes behind it…but that mirror will be up forever!
 Miss Anything: I haven’t really missed alcohol much, but getting home after a few long days at work made me crave a nice Dog Fish Head beer.

Movement: Lots of movement, sometimes I think she is either waking me up or keeping me up when I can’t sleep!  I am still waiting to see if I can make out any “body parts” moving beneath my skin, so far nothing. Brian wants to see an outline of a foot J
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Nope, but my hunger is nowhere to be found.  I have to consciously think of eating or I won’t do it.  I never thought that would happen to me. I figured I would be starving all the time.
Gender: GIRL! 
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Some light heartburn when I eat then lay down soon after.  Also I  think I have a hemorrhoid, gross.
Belly Button In or Out: It goes outie earlier and earlier in the day…I think soon I will wake up and it will be a permanent outie
Wedding Rings On or Off: On, I have been lucky that nothing seems to have swelled up yet.
Feeling: Despite getting the “you are so small” at least once a day from random people (neighbor, lunch lady, etc) I am feeling pretty good about how things are going. Hopefully things are good at my appointment this week.
Exercise:  Weights/squats and walks!  And I stare envious of runners that go by.
Looking Forward To: Seeing Lucky at the ultrasound on Thursday!  Hopefully she isn’t as wiggly this time so they can get some good shots of her!

 Next Appointment: October 10th

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the belly button thing is totally normal! I can't wait to see the finished nursery with the new mirror!!

    ReplyDelete