Sunday, November 10, 2013

37 Week Update

Woohoo full term!  This is pretty much the last pregnancy milestone, I can't believe it!
 
 
How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: I was looking up around 15/16 lbs gained based on my weight at the OB this week.
Maternity Clothes: Yes, but I have been able to squeeze into some non maternity sweaters.
 Stretch Marks: Nope.
Sleep: I am hoping once work winds down my stress will decrease and my sleep will get better...but that is probably just wishful thinking. 
 Best Moment This Week: Putting the car seat in the car and assembling some other items like the pack n play!  I thought hitting full term would be the best moment of the week, but her size makes me nervous that she really isn't "full term" yet size wise.
 Miss Anything: Not really.
Movement: The afternoon and evening are filled with some nice big kicks each day!  I haven't felt any Braxton Hicks contractions yet, but I want to ask the OB what this are supposed to feel like, just in case I am getting them now and don't know it.
 Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Not really.
Cravings: Milk, apple cider and pumpkin bread - must be fall!
Gender: GIRL! 
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: I find myself groaning more at night - like when I get up from the couch I let out a groan because I feel a lot bigger.
Belly Button In or Out: Pretty much out all the time now. 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On, but tighter.  And my socks leave a ring on my legs that lasts longer than normal, but no other swelling to speak of. 
Feeling: This week was tough.  If you read my other post from today you can see that the baby is measuring very small and the doctors have me coming in for more weekly monitoring.  I pray that everything goes ok and she is able to stay inside and grow for a few more weeks.  She is currently measuring 4lbs 11oz so I would like to see that pick up a bit.
Exercise:  I did weights and squats once this week, and I think I may stop that from here on out.  Even though the OB said it was find since I have been doing it right along, with all this measuring small stuff going on I just want to take it super easy. 
Looking Forward To: Having Brian go to the MFM ultrasound this week - I am nervous about it, but I am excited to have him see her since he hasn't been to an ultrasound in a while.
 Next Appointment: November 12th

2 comments:

  1. You've been on my mind today and I'm hoping everything's going well! Hope your US/appt on Tuesday was good. Looking forward to another update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: What, you didn't have a 'winter melon' in the house this week? (Winter melon? WTF?)

      Delete