Monday, June 15, 2015

24 Weeks

Time for another bump comparison!  The first photo is me this week and the second one is me with Ellie at 24 weeks.  The bump is definitely bigger this time around (even though the picture is smaller)



How Far Along: Slow again this week! I am actually 24 weeks 6 days as I write this, maybe sometime I will catch up!
Total Weight Gain:  11 lbs overall, maybe 12
Symptoms:  Feeling really good!  I haven't been having many "symptoms" per say other than just knowing I am pregnant and feeling kicks.  I hope things continue this way, although I am starting to have difficulty bending over.  
Maternity Clothes? Most of the time.  There are a few stretchy non maternity tops and shorts I wear, but a lot of the time they just don't look right.  My belly button is really starting to pop and I think in the next week or 2 you will be able to see it poking through my shirt. 

Had to share the below video of Ellie...she wanted me to put this grocery bag over her head so she could walk around like a monster :)


Ellie is doing awesome!  Still doesn't comprehend that a new baby is coming but I work on little things like tucking in her baby doll and being gentle with Winnie.  I am getting nervous about how much the new baby will impact her, luckily we will still be living with my mom when the new baby comes so she shouldn't be at a loss for love between me, Brian and grandma!

3 comments:

  1. It's so neat that you can compare the pregnancy bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAAAHAHAHA!!!!!! That video just made my day! Seriously, too cute. I watched it three times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! That video was amazing. Yay for 25+ weeks now! I cannot believe how quickly this pregnancy seems to be moving. You look great!!

    ReplyDelete