Wednesday, May 20, 2015

21 Weeks


How Far Along: 21 Weeks, 1 day
Total Weight Gain:  9 lbs overall
Symptoms:  Lots of kicks!  Brian felt one on the outside last week and that was awesome! My hunger level has gone down surprisingly.  I feel like this happened to me last pregnancy, I start to get un-hungry, like full really easily.  Most nights I don't want to eat more than a salad or some peanut butter toast for dinner, but maybe this is because I snack throughout the day.  

Also I find that if i get up from sitting or laying down to fast that I get some cramps - I am wondering if this is because the baby is dropping/moving quickly. 
Maternity Clothes? You bet.  I bought a new top yesterday too. 
Cravings: Lemonade!

I am starting to really wonder how things will go once the baby is here...Ellie is in a very strong "mommy" phase at the moment and wants to be held A LOT of the time. I am having visions of her being upset that I can't hold her all the time once the baby is here.  

Also I think I have figured out what the theme of the nursery will be!  I think it will be nautical with fuchsia and navy.  I imagine light pink walls with navy and fuchsia accents and pictures.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures that I have seen:
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - Chevron Nautical Nursery Navy and Baby Pink set of 4 each Girl Beach Ocean Sea more colors available on Etsy, $10.00Beach Baby Sign Nautical Nursery Decor Fish Theme Wall Art New Baby Gift We Love You More Than Fish In The Sea Baby Shower Boys Girls Room by NutHouseSigns on EtsyLove this pink take on the nautical nursery! #BabyCenterBlog #ProjectNurseryPersonalized Wooden Wall Letters for Nurseries and Kids Rooms - Nautical Anchor Theme Girly Pink and Black with Rope on Etsy, $10.00


Next Appointment: Normal OB appointment June 4th.  

6 comments:

  1. I love these colors!! I am on a gray and teal kick which I guess could either way. You look fantastic, and it seems like your bump changed quite a bit just from last week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gray and teal is great too! Ellie's bedroom is gray and yellow so I am trying to go a bit more girly this time around by including pink!

      Thanks! I think the bump looks bigger this week too :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should be almost 23 weeks now! Thinking of you and hoping all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am such a slacker! Hopefully will be posting today!

      Delete
  4. Loving these colors!!! I thought about the nautical them before changing it to a beach them for Jordan. I love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete