Monday, May 11, 2015

19/20 Weeks (because I am a slacker)

So since I have delayed my 19 week post for so long I am just going to combine weeks 19 & 20 since I will be 20 weeks tomorrow.

How Far Along: 19 Weeks, 6 Days 
Total Weight Gain:  Haven't weighed myself lately, but judging by my weight at the OB last week I would say I am up 9-10 lbs overall. 
Sleep: I wake up a lot and usually get up once to pee, but I haven't had the insomnia stretches that I was having earlier in the pregnancy.  I do have allergies/a cold now that are messing with my sleep currently. 
Symptoms:  I get winded pretty easily.  I have been feeling some pretty decent kids from the little lady which is nice, but they are not quite at the point that I know I can feel them if I do something a certain way.  With Ellie I knew that if I laid on my back at the end of the day I would get some kicks, but I don't know how far along I was when this would happen. 

At the MFM anatomy scan last week we not only learned that baby #2 is a girl, but we also learned that she is growing well.  Several of the measurements show her Gestational Age just slightly over what my due date would say so that is awesome.  I just hope the growth continues well.  I was comparing my current 19/20 week picture to some of my pictures with Ellie and I look about the same this week as I did at about 24/25 weeks last time around: 
Maternity Clothes? Yup!  I may need to go and get some more...I tried on a few non maternity dresses and things that I figured I could use this summer and they do not look very flattering!  
Cravings: Lemonade.  I could drink lemonade non stop by I try to do only 1 non water/milk beverage a day to keep calories under control. 

Next Appointment: Normal OB appointment June 4th.  

This pregnancy seems to by flying by, way different than my first one.  I am grateful that I won't need to go out and buy many things but I am also starting to get a bit nervous that we will have the baby far before our house renovation is done and then it will just be insanity!

3 comments:

  1. It seems to be going fast to me too...your pregnancy I mean..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I read your updates I am reminded of how fast time flies. You are looking great! Now I want some lemonade, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again with the lemonade! I cannot believe you are already halfway through this pregnancy....that is just crazy to me! You are looking great! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete