Sunday, May 3, 2015

18 Weeks/Ellie 17 Months

I am pretty behind on my posts already so I am combining the baby #2 post with Ellie's monthly post!



Total Weight Gain:  9lbs overall 
Sleep: I have actually been sleeping well lately (knock on wood) maybe getting up at like 5 am to pee but sleeping through until then for the most part!
Symptoms:  Not much of anything at this point...I am starting to have trouble bending over for things.  I have been feeling kicks for a week or two now - not very consistent yet but I get a bunch all at once.  I love the kicks!
Maternity Clothes? Yup!  Definitely the pants and a mix for shirts.  I just started to get nice in New England and I am excited about breaking out the flowy skirts and dresses.  
Cravings: Ice Cream

Next Appointment: May 4th - Anatomy scan with the MFM!  



Ellie's Turn!

Ellie has been popping out new words all the time.  She can say up, shoe, apple, no, pap-pap (my grandfather) woof woof and other animal noises.  And a bunch of other ones I am forgetting!  If there is a lot going on, like we are at music class, she is silent, but then we get back in the car and she is blabbering away in her own jibber jabber or singing.  

She eats so much food!  When she wakes up I will give her milk and maybe some fruit. Then my mom has her breakfast and Ellie wants some toast or bagel from that.  Then Brian eats and she wants some of his eggs!  She is like a bottomless pit!

She is really steady on her feet now and can move pretty fast!  When she breaks out into a run I have to run after her myself.  She can climb ladders now and we are still working on safely coming down stairs.  

She still doesn't really understand that a new baby is coming, but hopefully she will understand as we get closer to the due date.  

Ellie on Easter


 Playing around with the camera

2 comments:

  1. You look great and Ellie is as precious as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so darn adorable. I hope everything went perfectly at today's A/S!! Can't wait to hear :-)

    ReplyDelete