Thursday, April 23, 2015

17 Weeks

I am wearing another white shirt this week, but it isn't the same shirt!

How Far Along: 17 weeks 2 days

Total Weight Gain:  8lbs overall 
Sleep: I am usually up once per night for one reason or another.  
Symptoms:  I have some back pain but I think it has more to do with carrying Ellie around all the time rather than the new baby.  Ellie is in an "up" phase and wants to be held 24/7!  Luckily she is still a peanut at 20lbs. 
Maternity Clothes? Pants for sure, some tops now - i am running out of non-maternity shirts that are long enough. It hasn't quite gotten warm enough in the northeast to switch to my spring/summer wardrobe yet. 
Cravings: Milk.

Next Appointment: May 4th - Anatomy scan with the MFM!  I am trying to think of a sex reveal (sounds kind of dirty when I say it that way) picture that includes Ellie - let me know if you have any ideas!  So far I have thought of writing in chalk on the driveway what the sex is.  

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are already 17w and the AS is already coming up!! I hope everything looks perfect and I can't wait to hear if Ellie will have a little brother or sister!! Sending lots of love even though I'm not around as much lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chickie! I hope you and baby Jack are well!

      Delete
  2. I am cracking up at the "sex reveal" comment - yes, it does sound dirty! I love the driveway idea though - so unique and creative!

    ReplyDelete