Thursday, April 16, 2015

16 Weeks


I need to find a better place to take the picture, there is a bit too much going on in the background!

How Far Along: 16 weeks 2 days

Total Weight Gain:  7-8lbs overall 
Sleep: Not too bad, usually waking up once per night either due to me not being able to sleep or Ellie not being able to sleep :)
Symptoms:  I have noticed if I stand up too quickly I get some cramps/pains so I have been trying not to do that.  My boobs are growing for sure.  After I finished breastfeeding Ellie they shrunk down but now they are growing again. 
Maternity Clothes? Pants and some shirts in order to cover the tops of the pants!
Cravings: Ice cream & milk!  I am very hungry lately.  I can eat something, feel really full then want to eat again in an hour.  


Next Appointment: May 4th - Anatomy scan with the MFM!  People are asking me what I think the baby is.  I am kind of feeling girl, mostly because I feel the same way I felt when I was pregnant with Ellie...just more hungry!

1 comment: