Thursday, April 9, 2015

15 Weeks


Taking the bump picture by a new fireplace this week!
How Far Along: 15 weeks 2 days

Total Weight Gain:  6lbs overall 
Sleep: We moved to my mom's house over the weekend.  It is great being back in the king bed, but my mom keeps her house warmer than we usually have ours so I am a bit warm at night.  
Symptoms: Not many to speak of!
Maternity Clothes? My SIL dropped off the maternity clothes bin last night so I am taking advantage of the pants now!  So much better to have that smooth look and comfort over the hair elastic or belly band.  Still in normal shirts. 
Cravings: Food!  I am pretty hungry now and I need to buy more food/snacks because we didn't bring much food to my mom's house and now I feel like i have nothing to eat! 

I had my monthly appointment last week and things are looking good. They said my weight gain is right on track so that is great.  Next appointment will be our anatomy scan!  We will find out what we are having then!  I told a large group of work people today (mostly because I feel like it is becoming obvious from my bump) so I am out to almost everyone that I see!  We told the rest of our family at Easter and that was super fun!  We put ellie in her "big sister" t-shirt and let everyone find out that way. People were pretty surprised and happy that we didn't have trouble conceiving this time around. 
Next Appointment: May 4th - Anatomy scan with the MFM!

5 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I predict another girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amie! I have been feeling like it's another girl too :)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad things are going so well! The anatomy scan is huge and I hope that everything is perfect. You look great!

    ReplyDelete