Thursday, March 19, 2015

12 Weeks and NT results

Here I am at 12 weeks.  The bump is starting to poke out a bit.


It was fun seeing baby #2 at the NT scan.  Looks like he/she is sucking her thumb, how cute! Heart rate was 147, I can't remember what Ellie's was at this point and I don't really buy into the sex = certain heart rate thing.  I keep wanting to refer to the baby as a "she" because I am so use to doing that with Ellie.  The baby was cooperative and we got all the measurements and the doctor said things look low risk which is a big relief at this point.  
How Far Along: 12 weeks 2 days
Total Weight Gain:  4lbs overall 
Sleep: I usually get up once at night to go to the bathroom.  Every few nights I can't sleep so I go downstairs and eat cereal.  This was my routine with Ellie too. 
Symptoms: This past week I have been feeling pretty good. My appetite is back since the stomach bug passed. 
Cravings: Lemonade and pickles.  

 Next Appointment: April 3rd

2 comments:

  1. Wow it's amazing what you can see at 12 weeks!! Glad you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful U/S picture! Look at that brain! <3 So so happy you had a great NT scan. I can't believe how quickly things are moving already! The happy pic of you makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete