Thursday, March 12, 2015

11 Weeks 2 days



How Far Along: 11 weeks 2 days (sorry I need to start posting on the actual week date)
Total Weight Gain:  3lbs overall (although this was before I got the stomach bug this week so it might be less) I also took the picture above before I go the stomach bug because I do not currently look that happy!
Sleep: Some nights I am fine and sleep through, but others I have a really hard time. I am restless most nights.  
Symptoms: Sour stomach, migraines.  The only time I have puked so far are the few times that I have gotten migraines.  Cramps, fatigue, acne.  

I am starting to get excited to tell people about the pregnancy.  So far only Brian and my mom know!

 Next Appointment: 1st trimester ultrasound is March 18th! 1 more week!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better soon! Can't wait to hear how the appointment goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about the bug! That's no fun. Yay for less than a week until the first U/S!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better! And you look great :) Cannot wait to hear about the first ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete