Friday, March 6, 2015

10 Weeks (well and 3 days)

I think I will start out with the categories that apply to me currently and add more as they make sense!
Here is me around 10 weeks with Miss Ellie doing what she does most of the time - cling to my legs, ha!  This is after a big dinner so I wouldn't say it is much bump versus bloat at this time.  I am in that phase when I wake up I can definitely tell I am pregnant, but by the end of the day the bloat is absurd!  My official due date is September 29th!
How Far Along: 10 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 3 lbs
Sleep: Some nights I am fine and sleep through, but others I have a really hard time. I am restless most nights.  
Symptoms: Sour stomach, migraines.  The only time I have puked so far are the few times that I have gotten migraines.  Cramps, fatigue, acne.  


 Next Appointment: 1st trimester ultrasound is March 18th!

5 comments:

  1. I thought I posted a comment on this already!

    Anyway, Yay 10+ weeks! Isn't it so funny how different this picture is at 10w vs. the 10w pic with "Lucky"? :-) I love that I've been able to see your journey all the way through and now how great is it that the cycle is restarting?!! Hugs!

    (Also, I'm sorry about the migraines. I hope those go away quickly)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chickie! I am excited to do some Lucky vs baby #2 (I really need to get a better nickname) comparison shots once I get further along!

      Delete
  2. Wow 10 weeks already? that seems quick!! I am excited for you and hope the headaches go away :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Overjoyed to see your news today!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete