Thursday, January 9, 2014

Newborn Photos and 1 Month Pediatrician Appointment

Ellie had her 1 month appointment this week (a little late due to the snow storm cancelling her original appointment).  Everything looked good and she is up to 8 lbs 9.5 oz!  May not seem like a lot, but she is up over 3 lbs from her birth weight and went from the 3rd percentile in weight to the 15th (at least I think that is what the doctor said.  She also went from 18" to 20".


We got Ellie's newborn photo shoot pictures back and I love them!  We hired a friend to take them and I showed her my pinterest page of newborn photos so she would get an idea of what types of photos we like.  I was going more for the natural baby/family poses rather than oddly posed ones.  We used the photos to make a birth announcement.  Here are some of my favorites:







4 comments: