Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!

Test was negative today.  Would have been a nice start to 2015 if it was positive but it is amazing how much easier it is to handle a negative test when your 13 month old is crying for you to come get her :) .  We are so lucky to have Ellie that getting pregnant our first try out of the gate would have been too much luck I think!

I will test again this weekend if I don't get my period by then.  Who knows what is going on this cycle. I will try to temp next cycle to see if i am actually ovulating.  

I  hope everyone is having a great 2015 so far!  I can't wait to see what it brings my blog friends!  Praying for healthy babies born, lots of positive pregnancy tests and if that is no longer your journey then lots of happiness!

5 comments:

  1. Darn it! Well, FX that you are Oing and I'm sending you positive vibes moving forward!

    Happy New Year my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dangit! I was rooting for you! It's not too late though... hopefully just early. Happy New Year and FX for a BFP this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that stinks! I was hoping to hear it was positive. But it could be just right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete