Sunday, December 21, 2014

So...I guess I am in the 2 week wait!

So I posted a few weeks ago that I got my first postpartum period and that was pretty surprising.  Well Brian and I figured we weren't going to let a cycle go to waste so we did our best to hit ovulation timing if it happened to occur this month. 

I didn't temp this month because my sleep is so erradic with Ellie and I didn't have a working thermometer at home!  I did monitor my cervical mucus and it did get quite watery between days 17-19. (side note, on the month we conceived Ellie I O'd on CD19).  

So who knows.  I am trying not to think too much about it (although you know how hard that can be!), but rather just be grateful that my cycles started up on their own.  I really didn't expect them too at all really, and even less so with still breastfeeding.  

I plan to test on January 1st. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Big news. FX for some happy on January 1st :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you that your cycle started on its own! I will keep my FX for you for the new year :-D Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete