Wednesday, October 28, 2015

It's Happening Too Fast

Juliet is 5 weeks old now and I just packed up a bunch of newborn clothes.  The clothes are most likely gone for good, I don't think I will ever put them on another baby and that makes me a bit sad.  Sure I will pass them down to others if a friend of family member has a girl and the clothes will live on, but probably not on a baby of mine. 

I feel like it is happening so much quicker with Juliet than it did with Ellie.  Granted Ellie was smaller so she was in newborn clothes longer, but life is so crazy right now that it feels like time is going by so quickly.  

It is such a weird time - I love holding Juliet and how small she is and how she falls asleep on me but at the same time I think to myself "it will be great when she can sit up on her own."  I just don't want to wish away this time because I will miss it when it is gone!


1 comment: